Monday, June 27, 2005

I finally finished Grade Six!!!!!!!!!!!! How cool! We had a big awards ceremony at the end of school and was honoured to recieve the "Lou Yaniw Good Will Ambassador Award." It caught me off guard but Mr Spence made me feel less nervous being in front of the school. The awards committee said some very nice things about me and I was proud and happy that Mom, Duncan and my Dad could be there to see it. I also got a Patroller Award and the Gold Diamond of Distinction Award (which includes a hat and a badge that are only given to those students who recieve all the diamond awards).

My Report Card was good, I did very well. That made me feel good because I put in alot of effort.

I had a year end "thank god grade six is over" party. Chelsea, Nick, David, Tiffany and Shirley came. We played around, listened to music, played Halo and ate food. I had a lot of fun. I was glad that Chelsea could come because she is moving to Lethbridge as soon as school ends. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home