Sunday, July 24, 2005

I AM NOW 12 YEARS OLD! Officially able to get a job and babysit other peoples children... Excellent.

For my birthday party my Mom and Duncan took me (and Nick, Shirley, Skye, David, Tiffany, Cherish and Raven) to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. We thought it was good, even though the end was a little different from the book. My Mom really liked it alot. We ate pizza and cake in the party room at the theatre. Mmmmmm cake.

I got a super-soaker, lots of birthday money and a pouch to keep it in. My favourite gift was having my friends over for my birthday party cause my friends are really cool. The party was great. But I also want to thank my Mom and Duncan for my XBox and games. They even got my XBox an adapter so I can watch movies in my room with my friends. I will post pictures later when I get some.

Happy Birthday to me. Watch out world, here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home